Truck Mounted Cranes, also can be called lorry cranes, loader cranes. The semi knuckle boom type is with great heavy duty up to 200 tons, which can be used in various fields of services to achieve clients’ requirements. OUCO Truck Mounted Cranes contains important industries include: construction, transport logistics, emergency services, local authorities, waste management, mining and the inspection/maintenance/cleaning of structures, buildings and large machines as well as leasing and rental business.
This kind of truck mounted cranes can be used for multiple work applications, such as electric line maintenance and construction, transmission and distribution, tree trimming and other related uses. Articulating cranes, which are also known as knuckle boom cranes, are designed to be heavyweight and highly maneuverable for maximum payload while working in tight spaces.
With a lifting capacity up to 200 ton meters, OUCO Knuckle boom Truck mounted Cranes are a popular choice for construction, mining, marine industries and others.
Main Features And Advantages
1. Middle size semi-knuckle boom crane, real lifting capacity can be 50-60t, heavy duty achieved
2. Can be installed at the end of the truck, will not take much space of the ruck, easy for loading cargoes
3. Not limited by space, can work under limited height area
4. Machining after welding, surface looks clean and beautiful
5. Not only are these truck mounted cranes designed and manufactured with the latest safety features, but truck mounted cranes themselves are rigorously tested in accordance with the International ISO 9001 standards.
6. OUCO truck mounted cranes are not only capable of lifting, but also capable of transportation.
7. OUCO truck mounted cranes can be used inside the buildings and workshops for multiple applications, which saves space and works more efficient.
We have examined every detail in the production process.
Packing & Shipping
For customer cost considerations, we can sell the crane without the truck. Since the truck exporting costs, so generally, our customers buy trucks locally, and then we provide solutions for partial adjustments. We try to keep shipping as a whole to reduce installation time. It is our pleasure to allow you to use our crane as soon as possible.